Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

A big thanks to Stephanie at http://little-red-reads.blogspot.com/l for nominating me and fifteen other bloggers for the versatile blogger award! I really appreciate it!

I took the rules for this award right off her site, so you can check out her post here: http://little-red-reads.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

There are a few rules one one must follow before accepting the award and they are as follows:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 
7 Random facts about me: 

  1. My lucky numbers are seven and thirteen. 
  2. The only pets I have ever had are fish, but I usually cried when they died (HEY I was little and my dad would hold funerals in the back yard and bury them! It was traumatizing!)
  3. I love to run.
  4. I've always disliked summer reading (sorry schools) because I feel like it's a roadblock for people who love to read anyway. I'd always focus solely on the three books assigned the whole summer so that I'd do well on the tests, which made me wind up reading less. 
  5. I'm always smiling. 
  6. One time on April Fools' Day some friends and I were walking home from school (we were in like fifth grade) & our neighbor who was a year younger told us his one month old dog died. We started cracking up and saying "Yeah right," because of the date, until his mom told us the dog actually did die. We wound up making him a ton of cards, but I still feel guilty about that. 
  7. The t.v. show King of Queens is my favorite; I think it's hilarious. 
Like Elizabeth I didn't necessarily nominate new blogs (they may even be several years old), but rather, blogs that are new to me. Congratulations bloggers :) 

And my nominations are:


So please check out these blogs; they deserve it :)! 

On a side note, I'm so happy we've almost reached 40 followers. If you like these posts please feel free to follow this blog at the end of the page because I'd love to get to know my new readers! Happy Tuesday :). 

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! This made my morning :D

    New follower :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I'm so glad to hear that, but of course! You deserve it :)!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the award Sarah, but I don't really do these types of things anymore. Congrats on getting an award yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw no problem, i understand :)! i'm still so excited by them as a new blogger lol.

      - Christine

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the award! I'm wickedly behind in my posts, so it may be a while before I get it up, but I will definitely pass it along! And I'm excited to check out all your other nominees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I loved your blog :) And no problem, thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi Christine! Nice to meet you! following back! I really enjoyed reading your april fool's mistake story! so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha glad you enjoyed it and thanks so much for stopping by :)!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for this - you've really made me smile!

    I'm now following back! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks for stopping by Rachel :)!

      Delete
  6. Aw, thank you so much! And I cried when my fish died - and proud! ;) And that April Fool's Joke this is hilarious but tragic!!!
    Thanks again, but I have already done a Versatile Book Award on my blog, but I really appreciate it!
    I'm following you too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha okay that makes me feel better :) But it was! I felt so bad lol. And aww ok, thanks for stopping by Zoe!

      Delete
  7. Thank you nominating me! It's really nice to hear that people like the blog :) I have already done this award, but had I not I would definitely be nominating you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! But aww, no problem; thanks so much though :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for nominating me! I will do my post as soon as I have time! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from my readers :]