I took the rules for this award right off her site, so you can check out her post here: http://little-red-reads.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html
There are a few rules one one must follow before accepting the award and they are as follows:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
- My lucky numbers are seven and thirteen.
- The only pets I have ever had are fish, but I usually cried when they died (HEY I was little and my dad would hold funerals in the back yard and bury them! It was traumatizing!)
- I love to run.
- I've always disliked summer reading (sorry schools) because I feel like it's a roadblock for people who love to read anyway. I'd always focus solely on the three books assigned the whole summer so that I'd do well on the tests, which made me wind up reading less.
- I'm always smiling.
- One time on April Fools' Day some friends and I were walking home from school (we were in like fifth grade) & our neighbor who was a year younger told us his one month old dog died. We started cracking up and saying "Yeah right," because of the date, until his mom told us the dog actually did die. We wound up making him a ton of cards, but I still feel guilty about that.
- The t.v. show King of Queens is my favorite; I think it's hilarious.
Like Elizabeth I didn't necessarily nominate new blogs (they may even be several years old), but rather, blogs that are new to me. Congratulations bloggers :)
And my nominations are:
1. Prudence @ http://thelibrarymousebooktails.blogspot.com/
2. Lauren @ http://storybound.blogspot.com/
3. Zoe @ http://bookhi.blogspot.com/
4. Rachel @ http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.com/
6. Keertana @ http://ivybookbindings.blogspot.com/
7. Lili @ http://lilisreflections.blogspot.com/
9. Morgan @ http://nothingbetterthanabook.blogspot.com/
10. Kathryne @http://paperbackfantasies.blogspot.com/
11. Natalie @ http://quirkygirllikesvintage.blogspot.com/
12. Kaitlin @ http://ireadwritelove.blogspot.com/
13. Samantha @ http://reading-andcoffee.blogspot.com/
14. Suz @ http://soulunsung.blogspot.com/
15. Carmen @ http://shelfspaceneeded.blogspot.com/
So please check out these blogs; they deserve it :)!
On a side note, I'm so happy we've almost reached 40 followers. If you like these posts please feel free to follow this blog at the end of the page because I'd love to get to know my new readers! Happy Tuesday :).